- Recipient of Aubry E. Pilgrim Agriculture Award
- Served 15 years on the Board of Directors for the Pittsburg Independent School District; past president; currently appointed to School Board
- Member Camp Count Cattlemen’s Association; past president
- Member Board of Directors for the Camp Central Appraisal District
- Member Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Member Northeast Texas Veterinary Medical Association; past president
- Member American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Kincaid was born and raised in Sabinal, Texas, a farming/ranching community west of San Antonio. He grew up working on his family’s farm and ranch.
He served in the Armed Forces in the Texas Air National Guard and later the Army Reserves, receiving an honorable discharge from each branch of service. He attended Texas A&M University in College Station, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in animal science in 1974 and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 1977. After graduation, he accepted a veterinary position with Dr. Bob Faucett Veterinary Clinic in Pittsburg. A year later, he purchased the clinic where he has been in business for the past 32 years.
He and his wife, Judith, have a daughter, two sons and five grandchildren. In his spare time Dr. Kincaid likes to spend time with his family, hunting, fishing, water-skiing, snow-skiing, and working cattle on the family farm and ranch.